Recommended Samsung tablet settings
This article explains which settings should be changed to make sure your Android tablet is properly configured to work as a point of sale. This guide has been written for configuring Samsung tablets. If you are using another brand of Android tablet, certain names may be different.
- To get started, open the Settings app on your tablet
- Go to Sound in the Settings menu and select Mute
- Go to Notifications in the Settings menu, select Do not disturb and toggle on Do not disturb
- Go to Notifications in the Settings menu, select Advanced settings then select Show notification icons and choose the None option
- Go back to the Settings menu and select Display, then select Screen timeout and choose 2 minutes
- [Only for large tablets - Samsung S7] In the Display section, select Adaptive brightness and toggle this off
- Go back to the Settings menu, select Software update and choose Download and install, your tablet may restart if an update is installed
After you have finished these steps, learn how to download and install the Tebi App.