Adding shortcuts to products with modifiers to the Grid
You can make Grid tile shortcuts for products with modifiers that you sell often. For example if you sell a pizza with 10 possible toppings, but most customers just choose cheese and sauce then you can add a cheese and sauce pizza as a shortcut.
To add a modifier shortcut to the Grid:
- Open edit mode in a Sales View by holding down the View name tab until you enter editing mode
- Tap an empty Grid space and select Add a product
- Select the product you want to add
- Choose the modifier combination you want as a shortcut
- Press Done
- To exit editing mode press Done editing
Tip: Make modifiers non-mandatory to skip the modifier modal appearing when you add a product in this way.